- I would like to post an ad. How do I start?
- What are credits and how do I purchase and use them?
- I have created an account and have been asked to enter a verification code but I have not received an Email with a verification code.
- I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under.
- I have posted my ad under a wrong category by mistake. Can I change the category?
- I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it?
- I have posted my ad, but I do not see it listed.
- I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it?
- Can I change my Email address, password or name?
- I wonder if my Email address will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam.
- Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content?
- I have sold my Item. Can I remove my ad completely?
- My ad has expired and has been taken offline. How can I resubmit it?
- I would like to submit a banner ad to display on your site. What should I do?
- I have my banner ad displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics?
- My question is not listed. Can I contact you?
1. I would like to post an ad. How do I start? back
To start posting ads, you will need to create an account. The Email address you entered during registration will need to be verified. During verification we will send you a verification code, which you need to paste to the presented form or simply click the link from your Email. Once your Email address is verified, you may start posting ads. When you logon to the system, your name is displayed at the top center of the navigation bar.
2. What are credits and how do I use them? back
Credits are money equivalent units. Before placing your ad, you must have enough credits on your account to cover the cost of the ad and additional options you selected during your ad submission process. While on the ad submission page, your credit level is compared to the final ad price. If you do not have enough credits to post your ad, please purchase enough credits with 2Checkout. 2CheckOut provides 100% save and secure shopping. Pay with confidence using your Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express. You must use the link on the submission page to purchase credits. The credits you have purchased will automatically be posted to your account. The most current credit level available to you is always displayed next to your logon name at the top left navigation bar. 3. I have created an account and have been asked to enter a verification code but I have not received an Email with a verification code. back
If you do not see a credit level change after your purchase, please log off and back on.
Please make sure you have entered a correct and valid Email address. Logon to the board with the Email address and password you registered with and click register/update . If your Email Address is incorrect, then make the necessary changes and click "Update Account". The verification code will be resent to the new address you specified. Please note: The verification code is resent only if you changed an Email Address. If you specified the correct address but for some reason the Email did not reach you, simply logon and click the "resend verif. code" link on verification form.
4. I do not see the appropriate category or subcategory to post my ad under. back
If you cannot find appropriate category to post your ad under, please let us know and we will create a new category if it does not contradict with our policies.
5. I have posted my ad under the wrong category by mistake. Can I change the category? back
Ad can be moved into a different category by site administrator. Please let us know if your would like to move your ad.
6. I have attached a wrong picture to my ad. Can I change it? back
Yes, you can change the image. If you have not submitted the ad yet, then on the final ad submission form click "Remove" below the picture thumbnail and then click "Ad Images". If you have submitted the ad, you can still change the image. Open your ad in full view and within the "Status" area at the bottom click "Images" link. You will be directed to the image replacement/addition page.
7. I have posted my ad, but I do not see it listed. back
This board is moderated. Every ad posted, needs to be approved before posting in public areas. Once your ad has been approved and posted, you will receive an additional Email notification.
8. I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it? back
If you forgot your password, we will send you a temporary replacement password. Click "I forgot my password" at the logon page, enter the email, which your registered at our board and click "Email My Password". Check your Email for the temporary password we sent you. Once logon to your account with a new password, make sure to change it by clicking "Update Account" link at the top navigation bar.
9. Can I change my Email address, password or name? back
You may change your profile information at any time. However if you change your Email address, we will need to verify it. The procedure is the same as when you first registered.
10. I wonder if my Email address will be added to different lists and used inappropriately for spam. back
You Email address will NOT be sold or passed on to any lists. If you choose to participate in our list, you may occasionally receive Emails concerning changes in our policies, upgrades or information concerning your account.
11. Can I extend the duration of my listings before expiration or change my ad content? back
Duration of the ad cannot be changes once it was posted. You can however change the content of the ad at any time by clicking "Edit" link at the full ad view page or from your ads list when you click "My Ads".
12. I have sold my Item Can I remove my ad completely? back
Yes, you can delete your ad using "Delete" link while viewing your ad in full format or from the list of your ads while you click "My Ads" link. Note: you must be logged on to your account before changing or deleting your ads. You may also temporary disable your ad by clicking "Disable" link at full ad view page. The ad will be removed from the list, but remain in database. You can view your disabled ad by logging to the system, clicking "My Ads". You can enable disabled ad by clicking "Enable" full ad view page. Once opened your ad in full view, you may always determine the status of your ad by looking at "Status" bar at the bottom of the page. Appropriate links to edit, delete, disable, change images of your ad are located next to the status indicator.
13. My ad has expired and has been taken offline. How can I resubmit it? back
You may resubmit your ad after it has expired. Logon to the board, click "My Ads", find your expired ad in the list and click "Repost". If you have enough credits at your account, the ad will go online right away. If you do not have sufficient amount of credits on your account, you will be presented with the credits purchase page. Use this page to buy enough credits for the ad submission.
14. I would like to submit a banner ad to display on your site. What should I do? back
To submit a banner ad, you will need to create regular user account with us. Once your Email Address has been verified and you logged on, click on "Advertise" at the bottom and follow Steps to submit your banner.
15. I have my banner displaying on your site. Can I see the daily statistics? back
Yes, after logging on to the system click "Advertise" at the bottom and then See Rotator Statistics . All sites associated with your account will be listed. You may click on "Statistics" to view the daily impressions and clicks for your banner ad as well as the date of expiration or number of impressions left in your advertisement campaign with us.16. My question is not listed. Can I contact you? back
Please use an online form so send us your inquiry.